Monday, October 1, 2012

PACKING

ONCE again I have to pack my things. Tomorrow I will be leaving early in the morning to the coast. First stop will be in Bluefields. As part of this study abroad course I will be working on an independent study project during the my last month in Nicaragua and I am still brainstorming on what it is that I will concentrate on. I know that I will be writing my research essay in Spanish but the topic I am a bit loose on. After the coast I hope to have a better grasp on what my main ideas are and which I will pursue.

Today I met with Philip Montalban. He spoke on peace and love. He spoke of the forgotten past and about our connection to nature. He even sang some songs and asked us to join in on the last one. I wished we could of sat down and talked a bit more about this secret past that he know about. It was fun meeting Philip Montalban he is from Pearl Lagoons which is the second stop I will be making!

 http://www.miamiherald.com/multimedia/news/afrolatin/part1/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment