Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Last day in the States

TODAY I received a gift in the mail from a dear friend. I was eager to find out what it was that he had send me and as I opened the package I found a journal inscribed with, "A Place to Remember...  ... and Never Forget" along with a bookmark reading Jeremiah 29:11. The best part about this gift is that it will come with instructions. Later tonight Taylor will tell me the instructions to his master plan.

I still have to buy a couple of more things but overall I am ready to go. Yesterday was not really my day. I had one of the slowest headaches of all time. I say slowest because it seemed to be taking its time to ache my head. My mom says it was from all the pressure and stress I am going through. I stayed up packing what I had and it all seemed to fit in my red duffle bag on wheels. That bag has been with me since my Sophomore year in college when I had the opportunity to travel to Argentina and Uruguay! It has even traveled with me to South Africa! Unfortunately, it is pretty worn out but I want to take it on one more trip.

I am a bit nervous about this trip. I guess its time I start flying solo.


No comments:

Post a Comment