Monday, August 20, 2012

THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE..

ONE of my favorite buttons of all time is the one with this image. A girl who has lost grip of her balloon whose shape happens to be a heart. It reminds me of my first love.. my first boyfriend. I never actually knew what it meant but I just stumbled into this image and realized that it means "THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE". I love it. Letting go. It reminds me of myself and I think that is the best part.

I have nine days left! I have yet to pack my belongings but, I have been doing some shopping every now and then to get the essentials together. I have been thinking on what kind of gifts I should bring to my potential mentors and house moms... Any ideas? Possibly scarfs, small art drawings, and a picture of me... Oh, the adventure is about to start.. actually it already has! I have checked out some books from the library but I think its about time I start ordering them on Amazon.




No comments:

Post a Comment