Tuesday, September 25, 2012

BOTAS DE HULE

WHENEVER I stay with a host family I am considered to be the daughter of the host parents. Here I am with one of my baby brothers. I truely enjoyed spending time with him. We would draw with coloring pencils, play marbles, draw with rocks, cut fruit from nearby trees, and even work on the field cutting chiltomas together. One thing I will always remember is his laughter and how he would pretend to go to work carring a farming tool to pick the soil in one hand and a machete in the other with his botitas de hule.  



ATTN MAMI y FAMILIA ROSAS: Como pueden ver ya estoy un poco más morena!!! Y es cierto que creo que me veo más como usted (mami) cuando me veo en el espejo! Los quiero mucho! En las fotos de arriba ando con un niño de tres años. El fue mi hermanito en el campo! Luego jugabamos y hasta trabajamos juntos cortando chiltomas en el campo.

No comments:

Post a Comment