Saturday, September 1, 2012

PITAHAYA

I lost internet for a bit so this post was to be up like two days ago. I am posting what I had written. Later tonight I will try to post something from last night and today.


IT'S pitahaya!!! (Task: How is that drink made!!! jajaja... Se corta en pedasos y se muele con agua y despues se colea. Encuando esta en la jara sele pone algo de limon y LISTO!!! )



Nos dicen que nuestra casa esta con dios pero que no vayamos a dios.


IT is god on top of the world. It is a landmark that we are able to use to tell that we are close to where we are staying. We have been warned that it is not a safe place to walk/be by. So our homes are by god but we must not go to god. Funny, no? We took a small tour around the city to see the neighborhoods from inside the van. It started raining for a while and I was able to see that on the side of the roads  are constructed in a way that rain runs down on the side of the roads. Its like an open gutter constucted to help with floods. It would be interesting to find out if it all leads to the lake which I am sure it does.

I had more written but it unfortunately did not save. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment