Monday, September 3, 2012

QUE CALOR!!!

HACE un calor en Managua, Nicaragua! I was finally able to discribe this heat. As I lay on my bed sweat just keeps happening. At times it is like I am in a sauna at ballys, not with the excessive heat but with a notch lower. I do not know if my body will adjust itself to the heat of Managua, Nicaragua but I sure do hope so. There is just no possible way that after these three months I will  not lose weight and be healthier. I am constantly drinking water to keep hidrated. We have been doing a lot of walking and I rarely eat any snacks. Today was one of the girl's brithdays so we had birthday american donuts. They are de-li-cious! I am doing pretty well in getting used to all the little creatures in my room. I have a little ant that has been wondering around my laptop as I write this post. I could possibly kill it or give it a name.

No comments:

Post a Comment